1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Asian-Inspired Beef Ribs
8 hrs 5 mins
Sweet and spicy, and so tender it will fall right off the bone. Great served over steamed rice with a side of Asian slaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml ginger, minced
- 14.79 ml garlic, crushed
- 59.14 ml hoisin sauce
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 44.37 ml brown sugar or 44.37 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml instant minced onion
- 14.79 ml oyster sauce
- 29.58 ml sake
- 14.79 ml five-spice powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 1814.36 g beef back ribs or 1814.36 g short rib of beef
- 1Mix all ingredients except for ribs in crock pot.
- 2Add the ribs one at a time, coating them with sauce and stacking them as you go.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- 4Remove ribs and pour sauce into a separate container.
- 5Allow fat to separate and skim off of top (there will be quite a bit).
- 6Return sauce to meat, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Asian-Inspired Beef Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.4
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef back ribs