2 hrs 20 mins
This is a good dip to make if you know people are trying to watch what they eat and very good too. I made this a few times for work functions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed 1 small box)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (non-fat)
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 garlic cloves (or minced I like roasted garlic)
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 12 ounces artichokes (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1Drain all the liquid from the spinach.
- 2In blender or mixer put spinach, parmesan, cream cheese, garlic, pepper, horseradish, artichokes, smoke, and hot sauce. Pulse to chunky or smoother depending on your taste.
- 3Put mixture into crock pot and mix in the mozzarella.
- 4Usually takes about 2-3 hours.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Artichoke Spinach Dip Low Calorie - Easy
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 343.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: