Recipe by Seed of Truth
I love baked artichokes with lemon and decided I was going to try to adapt for my Crock Pot. The result is delicious! If you love Lemon this dish is for you! Also South Beach friendly.
Top Review by teachfcs2003
Smelled better than it looked. My husband hasn't ate any of it in the past two days. I ended up eating it only because I didn't want it to go to waste. The artichokes fell apart into sludge. It didn't have too much garlic, lemon, or artichokes; it must of been the combination.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (Frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 fresh portabella mushrooms
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breasts in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Put frozen Artichoke hearts on top of chicken. Chop Portabello's into cubes and add. Mince garlic and add.
- In a bowl pour in the chicken stock. Add envelope of Powdered Hollandaise Sauce and whisk to combine. Add juice of 1 lemon, Rosemary and Salt and pepper. Add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- When done remove chicken and Veggies with a slotted spoon onto plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Turn to high and whisk sour cream into juices in crock pot. Let simmer 15 minutes and serve.