Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love baked artichokes with lemon and decided I was going to try to adapt for my Crock Pot. The result is delicious! If you love Lemon this dish is for you! Also South Beach friendly.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (Frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 fresh portabella mushrooms
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Put chicken breasts in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Put frozen Artichoke hearts on top of chicken. Chop Portabello's into cubes and add. Mince garlic and add.
- In a bowl pour in the chicken stock. Add envelope of Powdered Hollandaise Sauce and whisk to combine. Add juice of 1 lemon, Rosemary and Salt and pepper. Add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- When done remove chicken and Veggies with a slotted spoon onto plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Turn to high and whisk sour cream into juices in crock pot. Let simmer 15 minutes and serve.