8 hrs 5 mins
Seed of Truth's Note:
I love baked artichokes with lemon and decided I was going to try to adapt for my Crock Pot. The result is delicious! If you love Lemon this dish is for you! Also South Beach friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (Frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 fresh portabella mushrooms
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1Put chicken breasts in bottom of Crock Pot.
- 2Put frozen Artichoke hearts on top of chicken. Chop Portabello's into cubes and add. Mince garlic and add.
- 3In a bowl pour in the chicken stock. Add envelope of Powdered Hollandaise Sauce and whisk to combine. Add juice of 1 lemon, Rosemary and Salt and pepper. Add to crock pot.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- 5When done remove chicken and Veggies with a slotted spoon onto plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Turn to high and whisk sour cream into juices in crock pot. Let simmer 15 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Artichoke Lemon Garrrrlic Chicken!!
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 392.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix