Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great to have at a potluck or barbecue. I have fixed this several times and have never had one complaint. This is a great recipe to use in a smaller crock pot. Hope you enjoy.
- 2 jalapenos (fresh or diced)
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichokes (quartered)
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup (condensed or low sodium)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese (regular or Pepper jack)
- Dice jalapeno and artichokes.
- Put jalapeno, artichoke, mozzarella, mustard, milk, Worcestershire, soup, Velveeta in crock pot and mix.
- Cook on low in crock pot for 2-3 hours and serve with some chips.
It was okay. I followed the recipe exactly. I think for us the Velveeta was just to overpowering..I might try it again and just use mozarella and see if that helps. I did like the flavor from jalapenos.
I followed the recipe with the exception of adding extra jalapenos. I served this at cocktail hour with the option of using bread, tortilla chips, or fritos. This was good but no one really loved it. It's always nice to make a new recipe so thanks for sharing.