Recipe by RedShirt
This is great to have at a potluck or barbecue. I have fixed this several times and have never had one complaint. This is a great recipe to use in a smaller crock pot. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by HatesTooCook
It was okay. I followed the recipe exactly. I think for us the Velveeta was just to overpowering..I might try it again and just use mozarella and see if that helps. I did like the flavor from jalapenos.
- 2 jalapenos (fresh or diced)
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichokes (quartered)
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup (condensed or low sodium)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese (regular or Pepper jack)