Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is by far the best artichoke dip I have ever had. I bring it to many potluck functions and people always ask how to make it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (not marinated)
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- Chop artichoke hearts and dice red pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Place in small crock pot for 3 hours, stirring every hour or so. Serve with Wheat Thins or the like.
This artichoke dip is so good. I've searched for a long time for a dip that actually pleases those that aren't the biggest fans of artichokes and this is it. A must try!