Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I have not tried this recipe yet, but I am going to try it this summer. Sounds easy enough, good enough, and lazy enough for me. Prep time is an estimate, including the water bath.
- In a food processor, chop the apricots finely.
- Place in a crock pot with the sugar and water and stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours, stirring twice, if possible.
- Uncover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, 2 hours more, or until it has thickened Ladle into clean, hot jam jars and seal.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Or keep refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.