Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- Place pie filling into crock pot.
- Mix butter and cake mix- will be crumbly.
- Place cake mix mixture in crock pot over pie filling.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours .
very easy and tatse good to my kids loved it
This didnt work for me either. The cake part mostly did not set up and it was much to sweet. I used a can of cherries.
We didn't care for this one too much. It was way too sweet for us.