1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Apple Crumb Crisp
2 hrs 10 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Wanted to make something for dessert so I threw a few things together and came up with a simple Apple crisp. You'll need just four basic ingredients to make this comforting dessert. Started at 4:00 pm and had a warm dessert at 6:00 pm. Serve with whipped cream or al-a-mode.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pie filling in large bowl. Break up apples with a pastry blender/cutter.
- 2Place half of cinnamon topping with apple filling and place in a 1-1/2 quart slow cooker.
- 3Combine dry cake mix, 3 Tablespoons of cinnamon topping and butter (mixture will be crumbly); sprinkle over filling.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon topping and walnuts if desired. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Serve in bowls.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Crumb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon crumb cake mix