3 hrs 20 mins
Since I was having problems finding a good recipe for an apple crisp done in the crock pot, I converted my mom's old microwave recipe from the 1980's for fruit crisp. You could probably use any fruit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place prepared apples in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 3Melt butter in small mixing bowl.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle evenly over fruit and press down lightly.
- 6Cook on high for about 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 59.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g