1/14 Photos of Crock Pot Apple Butter
13 hrs 25 mins
This is just one of my comfort foods. I love it slathered on homemade biscuits. MMMMmmmm...so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a large bowl.
- 2Combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- 3Pour over apples and mix well.
- 4Place in crock pot, cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- 5Decrease heat to low; cover and cook on low for 9-11 hours or until thickened and dark brown.
- 6Stir occasionally.
- 7Uncover and cook on low for 1 hour longer.
- 8If desired, whisk until smooth.
- 9Spoon into freezer containers, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
- 10Cover and freeze.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g