1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Apple Butter
13 hrs 10 mins
The simplest recipe for Apple Butter ever! Use whatever apples you have on hand. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine apples and apple cider in crock pot.
- 2Cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 hours.
- 3Puree and then return the mixture to the crock pot and add sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- 4Cover, and cook on low for 1 hour.
- 5Apple Butter will keep for several weeks in your refrigerator or you can pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
- 6Can also be frozen in freezer containers.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (2884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 75.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g