2 hrs 5 mins
Audrey M's Note:
For such a large quantity of applesauce, I purchase mine at a food warehouse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, place all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 2Pour applesauce into crock pot and cook uncovered on high for 6 to 7 hours.
- 3You don't need to worry about stirring it.
- 4After cooking time is up, place applesauce in sterilized glass jars and seal in a water bath for 10 minutes.
- 5You may also place it in the refrigerator or freeze it.
- 6This makes a wonderful gift with homemade bread.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (2863 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 100.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g