1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Apple Butter
14 hrs 5 mins
L DJ's Note:
Nummy on toasted english muffins or crumpets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put apple sauce into crock pot, add remaining ingredients; stir to mix well.
- 2Cover and cook on high til begins to bubble, reduce heat cook 8 hours.
- 3Stir occasionally as it thickens to prevent bottom from sticking.
- 4Uncover and continue cooking til nice and thick.
- 5Allow to cool slightly, stirring often.
- 6Spoon into freezer containers, leaving 1/2-inch head space, refrigerate uncovered til cold; Cover and freeze.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g