Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an adopted recipe, and I tried it on a cool, rainy day. It is an inexpensive dinner with lots of flavor. I served it with buttered noodles and steamed green beans.
- 1 lb low-fat kielbasa, cut into chunks
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- Mix everything into crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
Great dinner on a cold wet Saturday! I doubled the recipe, added small new potatoes cut in half. Very easy and tasty!
I change the reipe around a little. I use sauerkraut in a bag, and authentic Kielbasi from the Polish deli, in my old neighborhood. I take this to pot luck suppers, and it's the first thing that goes.
Great recipe! I think I may add some new potatoes next time