Recipe by Brim05005
This is fast and easy, just throw in a crock pot and go! It's so so good. Enjoy.
Top Review by brian48195
This was very good. I added a couple packages of sliced mushrooms. Also, I put all the ingredients in a pot and heated it up until the cream cheese and butter were melted and then poured it over the chicken. I also cut up the chicken to help it cook faster as I had limited time. The kids had multiple servings. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut each in half
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- angel hair pasta, cooked and drained