Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is fast and easy, just throw in a crock pot and go! It's so so good. Enjoy.
Make and share this Crock-Pot Angel Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut each in half
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Mix all of the ingredients, EXCEPT the pasta, in a saucepan and pour over the cooked chicken in a crock pot.
- Cook on high for 6 hrs or on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
This was very good. I added a couple packages of sliced mushrooms. Also, I put all the ingredients in a pot and heated it up until the cream cheese and butter were melted and then poured it over the chicken. I also cut up the chicken to help it cook faster as I had limited time. The kids had multiple servings. Thanks for sharing.
This was good with some changes. I think you meant a one ounce package of italian dressing mix which is what I used. I didn't add the butter and I only used one can of cream of mushroom soup. We enjoyed it with the changes made. For us I think two cans of soup would have been too much broth and seven ounces of dressing would have been way too much. Mine was done in four hours. Made for Spring PAC 2010.