This is from a nice site called Baby Center. This is a delicious dish that the whole family will love, even the kids!
- Place the chicken in crock pot.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in Italian salad dressing mix, can of soup, cream cheese & wine(or water or broth). Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low in the crock pot for 4-5 hours.
- Pour over cooked angel hair pasta or other noodles or rice. Enjoy!
- Makes 6 breasts.
I am not a fan of doing dishes so I make the sauce in the crock pot first, and stir in the chicken once everything's blended. I also add fresh mushrooms and broccoli for a complete meal in one!
Very good. I made this recipe on the stove top using the ingredients stated . I let it simmer for about 30 minutes.