1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Angel Chicken
4 hrs 10 mins
This is from a nice site called Baby Center. This is a delicious dish that the whole family will love, even the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken in crock pot.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan.
- 3Stir in Italian salad dressing mix, can of soup, cream cheese & wine(or water or broth). Pour over chicken.
- 4Cook on low in the crock pot for 4-5 hours.
- 5Pour over cooked angel hair pasta or other noodles or rice. Enjoy!
- 6Makes 6 breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Angel Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 227.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix
Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
cream cheese with chives and onions