This has wonderful almondy taste to it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Amaretto Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml flour
- 4.92 ml Madras curry powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g can mushrooms (or use fresh)
- 59.14 ml Amaretto
- 4.92 ml gravymaster or 4.92 ml Kitchen Bouquet
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- Mix flour, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a plastic or paper bag.
- Add chicken breasts (rinsed and patted dry) and toss to coat.
- Brown quickly in hot vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with rice.