This has wonderful almondy taste to it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Amaretto Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (or use fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon gravymaster or 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix flour, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a plastic or paper bag.
- Add chicken breasts (rinsed and patted dry) and toss to coat.
- Brown quickly in hot vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with rice.