1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Amaretto Chicken
8 hrs 15 mins
This has wonderful almondy taste to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (or use fresh)
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon gravymaster or 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Mix flour, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a plastic or paper bag.
- 2Add chicken breasts (rinsed and patted dry) and toss to coat.
- 3Brown quickly in hot vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- 4Transfer to crock pot.
- 5Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 7Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Amaretto Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 538.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: