1/7 Photos of Croatian “ Stubica Tenderloin”
This is a meal from 17th century. Excellent meal enjoyed by feudal lords in Zagorje area. Donja Stubica is the place where peasant rebellion occurred in 17th century, led by “king of peasants Matija Gubec”. This recipe is from Cooking school in Zagreb, meaning – this is the basic recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tenderloin though middle and make a “pocket”.
- 2Wash dried plums (take out the stone) and instead of stone put butter. Put buttered plumes one by one all through the pocket and close with toothpick.
- 3Season tenderloin and fry it on hot lard to close pores. Plumes surplus cut into stripes and add into frying pan.
- 4Cover with wine and water if evaporates too much and sauté until meat is soft (about 20 minutes).
- 5Add sour cream and cooking cream. At the end add slivovica and sauté it for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley leaves.
- 6Before serving cut across and cover with sauce. Serve with noodles, rice or flour noodles.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croatian “ Stubica Tenderloin”
Serving Size: 1 (618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6896.7
- Calories from Fat 1960
- Total Fat 217.8 g
- Saturated Fat 82.2 g
- Cholesterol 3475.3 mg
- Sodium 3397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 1077.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: