1/3 Photos of Croatian Simple Chicken Liver Meal
This is meal I was enjoying to eat when I was a kid. We used to eat grilled chicken every Sunday and in Croatia you can buy the whole chicken on the market. We use neck, head, wings, legs, guts for soup, and my father, brother and I would enjoy this meal usually in the morning. This is recipe for 3-4 portions. You can serve it with cooked rice or mashed potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a frying pan. Sauté finely sliced onion on lard until soft.
- 2Add sliced chicken liver and sauté it until they become grayish.
- 3Add red dried paprika, chili and pepper and mix well.
- 4Saute it but not long, liver should be medium done. Salt at the end otherwise liver would be hard.
- 5You can add a spoon of sour cream on each plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croatian Simple Chicken Liver Meal
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 433.6 mg
- Sodium 383.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.9 g