- 1 kg chicken piece (breasts, back... with bones and skin)
- 2 large onions, finely minced
- 10 g lard (preferably, but oil can do)
- 3 teaspoons ground paprika (red,dry)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 200 ml white wine
- 50 g sour cream
- 300 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the lard in a pot.
- Add 2 large onions finely minced and sauté it until the onion is soft and transparent.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces (mouthfull). Than, add chicken pieces and sauté it until the meat is white.
- Add wine and sauté it for 5 more minutes.
- Than add 3 teaspoons of paprika (chili to taste), salt pepper and caraway seeds.
- Add water to cover the chicken.
- Sauté for 50 minutes or until chicken is soft.
- At the end add 2-3 teaspoons of sour cream and cook for 2-5 more minutes.
- Serve with noodles or mashed potatoes, and inevitably white wine (you've used in the paprikas).
- As a salad with it I would recommend red beet.