Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is typical Northern Croatian desert. It can be frozen if you see you have it too much. Do not freeze after you bake them. As a desert I can recommend two pancakes. This recipe is for 18 small or 10 large pancakes.
- 1⁄2 liter whole milk (3,2%fat)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 g salt
- 500 g fresh cow cheese
- 150 g sour cream
- 50 g sugar (white)
- 20 g raisins
- 20 g vanilla sugar (2 packages)
- 2 eggs (divide yolks and white)
- 300 g sour cream
- 10 g butter
- Make pancakes: mix milk, sugar, eggs and salt. If the mixture is too diluted add flour. Make pancakes and leave it until cool.
- Stuffing: mix well cheese, sour cream, yolks, sugar, and vanilla sugar.
- Soak raisins in plum brandy or rum until swell up (usually 2 hours). From egg white make “snow” and add into stuffing, and add raisins.
- Fill the pancakes and roll them making sure that stuffing won’t get out.
- Put pancakes in baking pan you’ve cover bottom with butter, pour over 300 g sour cream and put them into oven on 200°C for 20 minutes.
- If you bake frozen pancakes make it 25 minutes. Take them out, wait 2-5 minutes to cool and eat.