Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great halloween snack mix.
Make and share this Critter Munch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups animal crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar goldfish crackers
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup M&M'
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- Put animal crackers, goldfish crackers, dried cherries, M&M's and peanuts in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.
The kids (of all ages) love this!!! And it couldn't be easier to make. Don't wait for Halloween...this is good anytime:)!Thanks for posting. Alan