Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home. I made this for one of my children's birthday parties as it seemed like it would be a real kid-pleaser. I think the adults ate more of it than the kids did, though!
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until butter is melted; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake,uncovered, at 300 for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: about 8 cups.
This was made for a party snack table and served in a big glass jar. I doubled the butter, brown sugar, & cinnamon, but honestly dumped selected items into the bowl for coating. I used two kinds of chex, two flavors of teddy grahams, pretzel sticks, and sliced almonds. After baking mini marshmallows and s'more flavored candy corn were added. The mix has a sweet cinnamon-y taste & we called it "snickerdoodle crunch" to fit the party theme. Thank you for sharing the recipe! :-)
Just had this at work today! I really loved the flavors, loved the sweetness!
Amazing, i used your recipe for a bbq that was both little kids and adults. good thing I made extra because I had to keep my family away the night before and ther it was the hit of the party! I printed off recipes and you now have many fans!