From Taste of Home. I made this for one of my children's birthday parties as it seemed like it would be a real kid-pleaser. I think the adults ate more of it than the kids did, though!
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until butter is melted; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake,uncovered, at 300 for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: about 8 cups.