Crisy Catfish Garnished With Apple Celery Slaw
- Cut half of a lemon in slices or wedges; Set aside.
- Juice remaining half of the lemon into a large bowl. For Slaw: Combine mayonnaise and honey with lemon juice;reserve 2 tbsp of lemon juice mixture.
- Stir celery, apple, and cabbage in to the lemon juice mixture; set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoons of salt and brush with the reserve lemon juice mixture.
- In a shallow dish combine cornmeal and chili powder; coat fish with mixture.
- In a 12 inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Cook hot fish in the hot oil for 3 - 4 minutes per side until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fish with slaw and lemon.