Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Best chili recipe ever, so simple and easy to make! I use deer meat, but any ground meat or canned chicken can be substituted.
- 1 lb ground deer meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) canlight red kidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Brown the meat in a large pot. *Drain only if using beef.
- Add the diced onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning and let cook with the meat for about 5 - 10 minutes.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, both cans of beans, and the chili powder.
- Stir and simmer for about an hour.
This is delicious! My husband doesn't even like regular chili, but he loved this! I followed directions exactly, but added 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper. We like spicey!
veryyyyyyyyyyyy Delious!!!!! If you're loving spicy chili then try this one. I dont like deer burger so i tried this recipe and its delicious! Just next time when i do make this, i am gonna use 3 tsp chili pepper, 1/2 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning and 1 tsp of brown sugar to bring down the spiciness to prevent the heartburn from kickin in. So two thumbs up on this. :)