Cristi Hinten's Note:
I found this recipe as a Facebook post and modified it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, brown and crumble ground beef along with diced green peppers, garlic and onion over medium-high heat.
- 2When cooked, drain excess grease from beef mixture.
- 3Put beef back into pot.
- 4Add in tomato sauce.
- 5Add in chicken broth (or beef broth, if using).
- 6Then add in can of tomato soup.
- 7Give it all a good stir. Then add in rice.
- 8Stir again.
- 9Then add seasonings; salt & pepper (to taste).
- 10Cover and let soup simmer on low-medium heat for about 30 minutes to let all the flavors blend.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cristi's Stuffed Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 881.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 14.9 g