1/1 Photo of Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy to make and delicious. Children love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients.
- 2In large bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Beat for 30 seconds at medium speed.
- 3Add sugar and brown sugar; and beat until fluffy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Stir in flour mixture and beat until well blended.
- 6Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- 7Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- 8Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten with fork, dipped in flour, making a criss cross pattern.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool 1 minute; remove to rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 97.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g