Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Children love them.
Make and share this Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- In large bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Beat for 30 seconds at medium speed.
- Add sugar and brown sugar; and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in flour mixture and beat until well blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten with fork, dipped in flour, making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove to rack.
These are excellent little cookies. Don't put them too close together because they do tend to spread out. So simple to make yet just delightful. Thanks