Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
One of my faves from Grandma Nell. My dad used to make these as well. Everyone turns into a cookie monster when you make them. I use chunky peanut butter.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
- Sift in dry ingredients and combine well.
- Roll in to balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with a fork, creating the criss cross pattern.
- Bake 12 minutes.
I love this recipe... thing is you forgot the brown sugar... 1/2 cup. If you leave that out... these cookies are TERRIBLE!!!