Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Makes 10 appetizer servings.
Make and share this Crispy Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place 1/2 teaspoonful pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle.
- Turn top of triangle down to meet fold.
- Turn over; moisten 1 corner with water.
- Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- Heat oil in wok, large saucepan, or deep fryer over medium-high heat to 375ºF.
- Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2-3 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with your favorite sauce.