Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Makes 10 appetizer servings.
Make and share this Crispy Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place 1/2 teaspoonful pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle.
- Turn top of triangle down to meet fold.
- Turn over; moisten 1 corner with water.
- Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- Heat oil in wok, large saucepan, or deep fryer over medium-high heat to 375ºF.
- Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2-3 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with your favorite sauce.