This recipe is from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Makes 10 appetizer servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
- 2Place 1/2 teaspoonful pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- 3Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle.
- 4Turn top of triangle down to meet fold.
- 5Turn over; moisten 1 corner with water.
- 6Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- 7Heat oil in wok, large saucepan, or deep fryer over medium-high heat to 375ºF.
- 8Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2-3 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- 9Drain on paper towels.
- 10Serve warm with your favorite sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 498.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 14.7 g