Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Why go out for for wontons when you can make your own?
Make and share this Crispy Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon pork mixture in center of each wonton skin. Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle. Turn top of triangle down to meet fold. Turn over; moisten one corner with water. Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- Heat oil in wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat to 375°F
- Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with catsup and hot mustard or sweet & sour sauce, as desired.