Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Why go out for for wontons when you can make your own?
Make and share this Crispy Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon pork mixture in center of each wonton skin. Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle. Turn top of triangle down to meet fold. Turn over; moisten one corner with water. Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- Heat oil in wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat to 375°F
- Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with catsup and hot mustard or sweet & sour sauce, as desired.