These are like small egg rolls, with a tasty turkey filling. Serve with your favourite sauce for dipping. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced water chestnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 12 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil, for deep fat frying
- 1Mix all the ingredients except the egg, won ton wrappers and the oil.
- 2Mix in 1 tbsp of the beaten egg.
- 3Preheat oil for deep fat frying.
- 4Put 1/2 tbsp of the turkey mixture into the center of each won ton wrapper.
- 5Brush half of the edge of each wrapper with a bit of the beaten egg and fold in half.
- 6Seal the edges by pressing firmly together.
- 7Deep-fry the won tons in batches (do not overcrowd) in the hot oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until brown.
- 8Drain well on paper towels.
- 9Serve with a sauce for dipping, such as plum sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Won Tons
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 123.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g