My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Shrimp,oil and garlic in a bowle. Toss, Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2Place the won ton wrappers on a work surface and cover with a damp kitchen towel ( I never do this but it must help lol).
- 3Working with one wrapper at a time, brush the edges of the wrapper with the beaten egg.
- 4Place a shrimp diagonally across the center.
- 5Fold the wrapper around the shrimp and secure with a chive, trimming off the excess.
- 6Continue until finished placing under damp towle if desired.
- 7Heat oil in large wok or other deep fryer until it reaches 375°F.
- 8Working in batches deep fry the shrimp until golden 1 to 2 minutes.
- 9Remove with slotted metal utensil and drain on paper towles.
- 10Server hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Won Ton Wrapped Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 215.4 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: