1/1 Photo of Crispy Walnut Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
This is a very tasty recipe. Especially for those on a gluten free diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cereal and walnuts in processor and ground finely then place in shallow dish.
- 2Combine butter, garlic, salt and pepper in shallow dish.
- 3Dredge chicken in butter mixture then in cereal to coat.
- 4Place chicken in baking dish.
- 5Pour remaining butter mixture over chicken.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Walnut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1757.9
- Calories from Fat 1073
- Total Fat 119.3 g
- Saturated Fat 46.5 g
- Cholesterol 493.2 mg
- Sodium 1014.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 129.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper