Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on the Kraft Website. Different way to serve veggies -- and no frying like other crispy veggie recipes! Easy to tweak to your own veggie likings...
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package Shake-n-Bake, original chicken kind
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (optional)
- Beat egg in small bowl. Dip vegetables in egg; shake in coating mix.
- Place on lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake 20 minute in preheated 425 degree oven or until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing to dip inches.
Hi everybody !
Today I will try this recipe .for my husband
Plz pray for me
This were super easy to make and were nice and crunchy. Next time I think I would like a little more spice, so I will try one of the other shake n' bakes.
Five stars for easy and delicious! Lower fat and less mess than fried. I'll make these again for sure. Made for ZWT4 Daffy Daffodils. Oh, and used some leftover Gayla Sauce from recipe #130785 - it was very tasty w/ these!