- 1 skinless boneless turkey breast (1 lb)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and pat dry the turkey breast and slice into 1/2 inch strips.
- Add sage, thyme, salt, and pepper to bread crumbs and mix well.
- Dip turkey fingers into egg white and cover with crumbs mix.
- Place fingers onto baking sheet and bake, turning once, about 10 minutes.