Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just love this dish. Different from a usual tuna bake, this can be served either hot or cold, with vegetables or salad.
- Drain tuna & place in mixing bowl with onions, salt & pepper and half amount of cheese.
- Crush 1/2 bag of potato chips & add to mixing bowl & mix together, with a little garlic powder and salt & pepper. If you can't get cheese & garlic chips, then cheese & onion will suffice, in which case, 1 clove of crushed garlic can be added.
- Beat the egg & mix in with the tuna mixture.
- Add a little milk if more binding required & place into ovenproof dish.
- If you're adding fresh tomatoes, thinly slice tomato and layer with the tuna mix into the ovenproof dish.
- Crush rest of crisps & mix with remaining grated cheese & sprinkle on top of tuna mix.
- Bake in a medium oven for around 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top.