Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
This irresistable treat will have you reaching and reaching again! Who knew cereal and nuts could be so good? If you don't have pecan halves, use large pieces.
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) box Crispix cereal
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1/4 pound)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 2 9-x-13 inch baking pans. Put one-half of cereal and
- one-half of nuts in each pan.
- Melt butter; add sugar and Karo. Spread mixture over cereal and nuts, dividing equally between the pans.
- Bake 1 hour at 250 degrees, turning every 15 minutes.
- Turn out on foil that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Break apart. When completely cooled, store in a lightly covered container.