Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This irresistable treat will have you reaching and reaching again! Who knew cereal and nuts could be so good? If you don't have pecan halves, use large pieces.
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) box Crispix cereal
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1/4 pound)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- Spray 2 9-x-13 inch baking pans. Put one-half of cereal and
- one-half of nuts in each pan.
- Melt butter; add sugar and Karo. Spread mixture over cereal and nuts, dividing equally between the pans.
- Bake 1 hour at 250 degrees, turning every 15 minutes.
- Turn out on foil that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Break apart. When completely cooled, store in a lightly covered container.