Kids will love this pasta bake made with tuna, cream cheese, veggies and pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) can sweetcorn, drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 ounces butter
- 4 ounces breadcrumbs
- 3 -4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- 2Add the italian herbs and garlic granules and fry for a further minute.
- 3Add the tomato paste, tomatoes and sweetcorn and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the cream cheese, tuna and pasta, heat through. Transfer to a serving dish.
- 5Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the breadcrumbs and Bacon Bits until crispy. Sprinkle over the tuna mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Topped Tuna & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.6
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 507.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs