Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Creamy sauce with a crunchy topping. A keeper!!
Make and share this Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven @ 375 degrees.
- Mix spinach, cream cheese spread, dressing, eggs and 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the crushed crackers.
- Spoon spinach mixture evenly into greased oven proof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup crushed crackers and remaining 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
I sampled this at a holiday get together. It was well received by all but the youngest diners. It definitely adds a new dimension (& calories) to spinach and was attractive on the buffet table. The mixture was fairly thin in a flat pan & turned out a tad dry. I think it would be creamier if baked in a smaller pan and thicker layer.