Recipe by roxy_froggy25
This is one of the crispest cookies around, and tastes delicious. I added nuts to a recipe I found, and now I can't get enough of them!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup English toffee bits
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder to creamed mixture, stir until well incorporated.
- Add in toffee bits and nuts, and stir well.
- Drop dough onto greased baking sheet at least 2 inches apart, tablespoon amounts.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies is brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.