Chef #505447's Note:
This is one of the crispest cookies around, and tastes delicious. I added nuts to a recipe I found, and now I can't get enough of them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- 3Add flour and baking powder to creamed mixture, stir until well incorporated.
- 4Add in toffee bits and nuts, and stir well.
- 5Drop dough onto greased baking sheet at least 2 inches apart, tablespoon amounts.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies is brown.
- 7Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits