Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These quick little toast cups can hold about anything. Fill them with tuna or ham salad or what about my Creamy Tarragon Peas & Oninons Creamy Tarragon Peas & Onions.
- 8 slices white bread, crust trimmed (soft)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Carefully press each slice of bread into ungreased muffin cups.
- Brush bread with butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two days.
This recipe saved me! I was making sloppy joes when it occured to me that we were out of buns. I made these quickly and the kids were thrilled to have sloppy joes in cups! I simply used the light spray butter and sprayed a bit on top. I made 12; Next time I'll check at 18 minutes though. Thanks for one that goes in the file of "Why didn't I think of that??"