Recipe by dinner4two
If you put the breasts in the marinade in the morning before you leave you can just throw it in the oven when you get home and they bake while you make a quick side and a salad. You can bake directly from frozen if you add five minutes to the baking time. Make sure you pre-heat the oven so they get crispy.
- 2 fresh or frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup favorite salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup marinade
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- No need to thaw chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts in appropriately sized container.
- Pour dressing or marinade over, cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425. Preheating for at least 10 minutes is essential.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs.
- Roll breasts in crumbs.
- Place breast in lightly greased pan, turning thin edges under to make a tidy package. Place any leftover crumbs on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, not longer or they will be dry and tough.
- Let rest for a few minutes and then slice diagonally and serve over rice or potatoes.