Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mixed different recipes and tips and came up with this.
Make and share this Crispy Sweet Potato Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to about 400°F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into fries. Use only parts with the skin on.
- Cover with whipped egg whites and then taco seasoning.
- Toss in a ziploc bag with flour. Use a lot or a little depending on how crispy you want them.
- Spray pan with Pam and cover with salt to prevent sticking.
- Lay fries out flat and don't let any touch.
- Cook for about 7 minutes then five with the broiler.
- Turn and do the same thing until they're brown but not burned.
I have been trying to make these fries on my own but they always end up soggy but with this recipe they were actually nice and crispy!