Chef #867750's Note:
Mixed different recipes and tips and came up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to about 400°F.
- 2Wash and cut potatoes into fries. Use only parts with the skin on.
- 3Cover with whipped egg whites and then taco seasoning.
- 4Toss in a ziploc bag with flour. Use a lot or a little depending on how crispy you want them.
- 5Spray pan with Pam and cover with salt to prevent sticking.
- 6Lay fries out flat and don't let any touch.
- 7Cook for about 7 minutes then five with the broiler.
- 8Turn and do the same thing until they're brown but not burned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 104.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g