1/2 Photos of Crispy Sweet Potato
An interesting side dish, this makes a nice and crispy change from the usual potato recipe. Feel free to use 2 yukon gold potatoes instead of the sweet potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
- 2Combine crushed cereal, parsley, and basil in a pie plate.
- 3Dip each potato slice into egg mixture and then into cereal mixture.
- 4Cost well.
- 5Place slices on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated 435* oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Turn slices over and bake for 10 more minutes until tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Sweet Potato
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 170.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g