Recipe by Librarybaker
Whenever anyone asked for my mother's pickle recipe, she told them it was an old family recipe. Actually I think she just didn't want to admit how easy these are.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pickles into large pieces. Chunks are best. Don't make the slices too thin.
- Place the pieces back into the empty jar.
- Add the garlic cloves.
- Cover with the sugar.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least a week or until the sugar has completely dissolved to form a syrup.
- During the week, periodically shake the jar.
- Store the pickles in the refrigerator.