I got this recipe from the jar top of Valley Sun's Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil. It can also be used for pork chops or salmon.
- Whirl tomatoes in food processor until chopped.
- Add next five ingredients, whirl until cornflakes are fine crumbs.
- Pour above mixture into a gallon ziploc bag.
- Flatten chicken with palm of hand and dip both sides of chicken in egg.
- Place one piece of chicken at a time in bag and coat with crumb mixture.
- Bake on lightly greased baking sheet at 400* for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.