Recipe by Noni Suzanne
I got this recipe from the jar top of Valley Sun's Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil. It can also be used for pork chops or salmon.
Top Review by teresas
Excellent chicken dish! This is a quick and easy dish to prepare. I thought the corn flake mixture would be more of a paste. But it really turned into a nice crumb mixture. Very nice flavor. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'
- 1⁄2 cup julienne cut sun-dried tomato, drained
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Whirl tomatoes in food processor until chopped.
- Add next five ingredients, whirl until cornflakes are fine crumbs.
- Pour above mixture into a gallon ziploc bag.
- Flatten chicken with palm of hand and dip both sides of chicken in egg.
- Place one piece of chicken at a time in bag and coat with crumb mixture.
- Bake on lightly greased baking sheet at 400* for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.