Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from the jar top of Valley Sun's Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil. It can also be used for pork chops or salmon.
- Whirl tomatoes in food processor until chopped.
- Add next five ingredients, whirl until cornflakes are fine crumbs.
- Pour above mixture into a gallon ziploc bag.
- Flatten chicken with palm of hand and dip both sides of chicken in egg.
- Place one piece of chicken at a time in bag and coat with crumb mixture.
- Bake on lightly greased baking sheet at 400* for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Excellent chicken dish! This is a quick and easy dish to prepare. I thought the corn flake mixture would be more of a paste. But it really turned into a nice crumb mixture. Very nice flavor. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'