1/1 Photo of Crispy Sun-Dried Tomato Crusted Chicken
Noni Suzanne's Note:
I got this recipe from the jar top of Valley Sun's Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil. It can also be used for pork chops or salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whirl tomatoes in food processor until chopped.
- 2Add next five ingredients, whirl until cornflakes are fine crumbs.
- 3Pour above mixture into a gallon ziploc bag.
- 4Flatten chicken with palm of hand and dip both sides of chicken in egg.
- 5Place one piece of chicken at a time in bag and coat with crumb mixture.
- 6Bake on lightly greased baking sheet at 400* for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Sun-Dried Tomato Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.3 mg
- Sodium 627.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g